Today, we had very interesting sessions on Concurrent Garbage Collector and Completable Future by Deepak and Srinivasan.
Deepak, while taking about the Azul Garbage Collector covers:
- The basics of GC
- How we can proceed for a concurrent GC
- What are the challenges to achieve a concurrency in GC
Srinivasan while talking about the Completable Future covers:
- How the new Completable Future of JDK 8 is better than the old calls
- How the real life applications like Banking, Online booking systems can use this feature.
- What were the old bottleneck which got addressed.
If you are also interesting in joining Bangalore Java User Group, follow us on:
Our meetup page - http://www.meetup.com/BangaloreOpenJUG/
Our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1018617618156273/
Soon, I will provide the links for the presentation.