Saturday, September 16, 2006

J2ME ready for next generation ..

I worked on J2ME for 2-3 months. And believe me no one is going to appreciate this language in 2-3 months. A very bad navigation, bad GUI and the biggest headache is what J2ME Sun Simulator is showing the output is nothing like that when application was putting in real Nokia device.

And my next 2 months I used FlashLite. Again believe me a awesome smooth navigation, too easy for GUI creation and really easy to program.

That time I was thinking why 85-90 percent of the mobile applications are deployed in Java and only one reason I got "All the mobiles are java enabled" and for making mobile Flash enabled we need to spend Rs. 500 (10$) :-).

But gradually I get to know J2ME is a cool platform for mobile application and I need to work more to say that it’s better than FlashLite.

No comments: